Monday, August 23, 2010

Bandza

Slight amendment; my town is actually named Bandza, which you can find on a map of Samegrelo. here is another link to some more information...

Don't really know how to feel about this (I was hoping I'd be farther up into the mountains, North of Martvili), but Nino did tell me that out of all the places she would want to visit one of the teachers, Bandza would be it... So, I got that going for me, which is nice.

This morning I head to Sugdidi where I'll meet my host family.

UPDATE: Meant to post this yesterday morning but my Internet pooped out. I made it to Bandza okay and all is well with my host family. Right now we are about to sit down to a Suphra to celebrate my host Grandfather (Rezo) and host cousin's (Giorgi) birthday. I have an extended post ready for later, but in the meantime this will have to do. My host family does have Internet access (success!), so I'll be able to keep in touch better than I originally thought.

Nakhvamdis.

No comments:

Post a Comment