Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Wendell Young's


A few links to get you past your boring Wednesday.

This is something you don't see everyday, a US player scoring a wonder goal in England.

I love Dempsey because he's one of the only guys on the US team that plays with a little trickery, there's some of that "beautiful game" to his skill.

I really don't like Ron Cook, but this article is somewhat rational, even if I personally disagree with it. I need to see more screen passes, and less 2nd and 15s. I don't have a problem with throwing a lot, but I do when it's predictable and one-dimensional, which is Arians' offense to a T. And please, Ron, stop with the three word paragraphs, you're not making a point, you're dumbing it down.

There is hope for the Pirates in '10. Matt Bandi over at Pittsburgh Lumber Co. made a projection for the currently assembled Pittsburgh Pirates of 2010, and there is more than a 10% chance that we don't have a losing season. I like those chances!

If you have any other links that you might want to share, please post them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment